School Holiday Tennis Camps
Our holiday programs run during all school holidays (including private school holidays) and staff development days so you can leave your kids with us for a day, week or a few weeks and rest assured they will play lots of tennis, sport and have lots of fun!!
Our Camps are divided into three different camps.
Red – 5 to 7 years old
Orange & Green – 8 to 12 years old
Yellow – 11+ years old
- Before Care: $10 per child per day (from 7.30am – 8.45am). Includes on court activities
- After Care: $10 per child per day (till 6pm). Includes organised activities
- SAUSAGE SIZZLE on Friday
- Lunch orders available to order at reception each morning
- Prizes, trophies and awards ceremony on last day
Free racquet hire and all equipment provided
Optional FREE bus transport available. Buses pick up and drop off from and to:
- Cammeray PS (Parker St)
- Northbridge PS (Sailors Bay Road)
- Eastern Valley Way,Castle Crag (cnr Edinburgh Road)
- Roseville PS (Addison Ave bus stop)
- Lindfield PS (Grosvenor Road bus stop)
- Holy Family School (Pacific Hwy bus stop)
- Lindfield East PS (School Bus stop, Tryon Rd)
- Beaumont Road (bus zone outside school)
- Ravenswood School (gate 11 on Ravenswood Ave)
- Chatswood PS (Centennial Ave bus stop)
Please contact us for pick up and return times or view current camp flyer.
Registration & Information
Please fill in the following forms:
Camp Flyer & Pricing
Red Camp 5-7 years
Our camps include the use of a modified (red) court and red ball which allows the children of all skill levels to play the game. The children are split into groups with their friends and age group peers for instruction from
They are also kept busy with a variety of gross motor and multi skills sports which are heaps of fun!!
Our Multi sport program runs after lunch, or participants can choose to book into the Art & Craft program which runs Monday – Thursday for their afternoon session.
On Friday afternoons (or the final day of the camp week), the whole camp participates in our Finals Day, where everyone has the opportunity to play our end of week tournament, win prizes from a variety of games or win our end of week trophies.
Orange & Green 8-12 years
Also using a modified court and the orange ball, this camp allows children to play on a larger court with slightly faster tennis balls. It teaches new strokes, skills and strategies using techniques that allow easier understanding and rapid progress with an emphasis still on having fun and enjoying tennis!!
Yellow 11 years +
This more advanced camp uses a full court and standard yellow tennis balls, with the emphasis on improving skills and strokes and match play.
Tennis conducted by professional coaches in graded groups, plus an excursion of your choice and round robin tournament on the final day!!!